At Custom Produce Sales, food safety is an ongoing commitment and not a “Buzzword”. Our highly qualified professionals manage the entire food safety supply-chain, from growers to distribution to customers.
Custom Produce Sales requires all suppliers to meet stringent food safety and security standards. These standards are risk based and continue to evolve to conform to best practices adopted by the leading industry associations. Ongoing compliance with standards is verified and documented.
Custom Produce Sales suppliers are inspected by approved third-party auditors and required to have food security programs in place. In times of emergency, Custom Produce Sales, Emergency Management Team is uniquely positioned to respond rapidly to any recall or traceback situation nationwide. The Emergency Management Team communicates all relevant produce-related outbreaks to our customers and assists with developing action response plans. Custom Produce Sales, commitment to food safety and security in the supply chain.
Required Custom Produce Sales, Supplier/Partner Programs
- Good Agricultural Practices (GAPs)
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Recall Capabilities
- Food Security Plans; Carrier and Distribution Cold Chain Management
Custom Produce Sales, Verification of Supplier/Partner Compliance
- Sign-off by Suppliers on Custom Produce Sales, Food Safety, Security, and Regulatory Compliance Requirements
- Third-Party Audits of Custom Produce Sales, Suppliers/Partner Programs
- Custom Produce Sales, Food Safety Inspections of Field, Cooling, and Packing Operations
- Custom Produce Sales, Food Safety and Security Inspections of Distribution Facilities
Custom Produce Sales, Supplier/ Partners
- Custom Produce Sales, Alert System Monitoring and Communication
- Quality Assurance (Field and Cooler Teams)
- Comprehensive Emergency Management and Communication
- Food Safety Assistance to all Custom Produce Sales Customers